Tuesday, July 31, 2012


 Earlier this Summer, my family and I took a trip over to Eatonville to visit my flight school.
I definitely like Trinity Aviation a lot.
I like the layout, it's on beautiful property, there's a nice big hanger/ classroom area to work in, and of course, the airstrip. Can't have a flight school without that!
My favorite part was, of course, the planes. I will have quite a few different kinds of planes to fly: a tail-dragger, multi-engine, floatplane, complex aircraft with retractable landing gear, and a simple aircraft as well. My favorite was the 1948 Stinson 108-3. I'm pretty excited to fly that one!
                                                                       Stinson 108-3

                                                                    Piper Cherokee

We also talked to one of the flight instructors and his family, they answered many of our questions about the school, we discussed our concerns, and generally had a very good conversation.
I also liked that this flight school is a faith-based ministry, and all the instructors are volunteers. I've been involved in a faith-based ministry before, and I really enjoyed it.
This school is a work in progress. They keep building as money, materials, and workers come along in answer to their needs.


2 comments:

Kristenea said...

That is wonderful! You must be getting very excited...it's almost time to go.

One of the best things about it is that you get to start flying right away. You'll begin your flight training right along with your book training. That is exciting!

May God Bless you all along the way!

Love, MOM

Flame of Jah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.